Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baubles, gems and jewels...for ME! But rest assured...you can get yours too!!


Well, we made the once a month trip to the post office box today. You would think I would get over there more since it is right next door to the shop. I have most everything sent to my house so I am just not in the habit of checking the PO Box very often. Well, there in the pile of envelopes was a package (dated Dec 6th!!) with a return address from Lauri at Chippy's!! After opening this darling little box I find that this kind, sweet southern gal sent me one of her junk necklaces!! It is so darling and I just had to share it with you. I took photos of it on our bag lady dress form. Thank you Lauri!! What is that darling creation next to it you ask? Another gift for me, this one from Janet. She is off work from the daily grind I put her through at the shop until after the holiday and so she surprised me with a wonderful early Christmas present today. She recycled a vintage belt into a cuff bracelet with lace and some bling embellishments! How creative. Thank you Janet!! (I am hoping she will make some of these to sell..oh the possibilities are endless!)I plan on wearing both of these to a Christmas/Graduation party for my cousin this Saturday night. Can't wait.
What a blessing to be surrounded by talented artisans. They never cease to amaze me.


The darling box and note card from Lauri

You too can wear or give an artisan created piece. Below are a few one-of-a-kind/available only at Urban Farmhouse necklaces. These marvelous creations are adorned with loads of vintage charms and embellishments, and they can be yours. Just click on the link of the one that makes you scream MINE MINE MINE! Don't delay...I truly have just one of each.


Souvenir necklace and Birth record bracelet


A Night of Sinners necklace


"Falling" necklace FALLING NECKLACE IS SOLD


"The Investigation" necklace

4 comments:

Lady of the Mote said...

interesting pieces!
very lovely!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Isn't that Laurie one talented girl!! I too own one of her beautiful creations as well as Lulu's one of a kind creations. Very pretty!! Love the mannequin--did you make that paper dress on her? I'm assuming it's a dress, it's pretty what ever it is.

Lauri Evans said...

Lisa thank you for the shout out. I was only returning the favor of your kindness for sending my favorite collectible the butter pats. Hope you like it and if anyone wants one please have them email me. Happy Holidays, Lauri @ chippys.

decorator to the stars said...

HI, I RAN ACROSS YOU & THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MY BLOGS & GIONIS JUNQUE STORE :)