Friday, May 1, 2009

Newly created CLEARANCE area....


We all look for them in every store we go into and beginning May 1st urban farmhouse has one too...a "Clearance" area! You never know what you will find here but it will all be 50% off! It is NOT where you will find broken or defective items but past-season goods(i.e. daffodil wreaths), items I bought too many of (i.e. Bethany Lowe glittered cake stands, handcut porcelain X's & O's, BIRDCAGES!), random "stuff" I'm tired of moving and/or looking at, or treasures, that while exceptional in quality, I just don't have a market for (i.e. French imported cutting boards for veggies, sausages & breads), and so much more! Be certain to check it out soon, it may not last forever...and you just might see a treasure!

(((fellow shop owner's and dealers, take note...a good way to buy a few items without having to meet minimums!)))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi...are these items available online in your shop as well?

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Hey there everyone. Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! For those of you asking/wondering... these items will not be offered on my website out of the time/costs involved to take pictures, post, pack, ship etc. I am slashing the items to my original investment already so I don't want to put any more time or money into them. Hope you can make it to the shop!

the wild raspberry said...

the clearance aisle is definitely my favorite!!
chasity

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... I just came across your blog from another and I'm enthralled. If I lived in Ohio I would be all over your store! Wow... beautiful blog! I think I'm in love. :)