Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Laugh out loud blog


Good Tuesday morning everyone! Yesterday, Beth, who is one of my customers, emailed her blog link to me so that I could see the pendant lamp she put over her kitchen sink. I have a lame version in the store that I attempted last week. Beth saw it, purchased from me the items needed to make it and went home to perfect the design. Isn't it darling? A vintage locker or pool basket, inverted and suspended on a hanging cord with a reproduction, vintage style light bulb. She did a great job!

So, said pendant lamp is very cool, as you can see above, but her blog was even better! I was reading it last night, laughing out loud and getting looks from the rest of the family who were engrossed in studying for exams. (In the interest of your safety, I do not recommend doing this in your own home. You just don't know what teenagers might throw at you.)

With Beth's permission I wanted to share her blog with you. It's always good to start off the week with a smile. Enjoy! Beth's blog - The Everyday Life of Bellom

6 comments:

Beth R said...

Awww, shucks, thanks for compliment!!! Coming from such a talented person like you makes them mean even more! Hopefully your other readers will enjoy Bellom as well and not think I'm just weird. ;)

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

love the locker basket light , very creative !
hope your weekend was a great one :)

gretchen said...

what a great idea for a light and so many different ways to take this project!

*The Beautiful Life* said...

LOVE that lamp Beth created!!! Cannot wait to check out her blog!! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Ruth

WhiteWhispers2u said...

What a Fab idea! Thanks for sharing.I will go and check out her blog.I always love a good laugh as well.~Cheers kim

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Looks very cool! Love that new industrial chic!!!