Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A sampling of our latest acquisitions!

Is this not the cutest feminine & flirty chair?
Concrete pedestals and fountains.
Vintage glass floats, driftwood and a gorgeous vintage fringed textile.
A trio of vintage concrete pond or fountain ducks.
Lovely and perfectly aged Florentine tray.
Five of these gorgeous tall, skinny cupboard doors with hardware.
A vintage cupboard base, great for a kitchen island or as a bar,
Not a new find but a STEAL!! Eight of these chairs (two with arms) at just $69 each!!!
A stack of shutters with old green paint, one with pink paint and one with citron green paint.
Darling leather suitcase and several vintage stained glass windows...and lots more!

10 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Absolutely beautiful items!!! I especially love the trio of old ducks~ so charming! :)

Sheila said...

Hi Lisa,
I love the flirty chair it is very yummy...hope you have had a great week so far :)

smiles,
sheila

Vintage Retouché by Mary said...

I love the fountain ducks, they would be perfect sitting at the edge of a backyard pond. Great finds. I just love finding beautiful "junk". I recently posted some of my recent finds on my blog. What do you think?

Unknown said...

Love them all! Beautiful finds...

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

The skirted chair is absolutely exquisitely chic! Love it!

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Oh how I wish I could shop in person! I'm guessing shipping on that first chair and some of those shutters would be kinda prohibitive. ;)

Ruth

Teaching by Mom said...

So inspirational. Their is a chair very similar at a thrift store near here. On sale for $14.99! I just didnt know what to do with it. I better snag it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Teaching by Mom said...

So inspirational. Their is a chair very similar at a thrift store near here. On sale for $14.99! I just didnt know what to do with it. I better snag it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Robin said...

Love it all !!!!Really good stuff.
Robin

Polly said...

It's all gorgeous! You take such wonderful photos! LOVE LOVE LOVE the chair!!