Monday, November 1, 2010

Barn Sale this Friday & Saturday in Granville, Ohio


2376 Burg Street, Granville Ohio Friday and Saturday 9am to 5pm
Hi friends! Just sharing with my local clients about my girlfriend Kimberly's barn sale which takes place this Friday and Saturday. Some of you had the pleasure of meeting her at the Country Living Fair because she so generously helps me out before, during and after (I love how she always manages to stay quite perky and bubbly no matter how exhausted). Kimberly is teaming up with some wonderful new friends of mine, Andrea and Wes, and the three (along with some familial contributors) have been working night and day, day and night to bring you some fab, fAB, FAB!! finds. The sale is from 9am to 5pm both Friday and Saturday of this week.

Also this Saturday the 26th annual Pickerington Antiques & Crafts show will be in full swing from 9am to 3pm. Our very own Lisa Marton will be there with loads of great finds for you. Be sure to stop and say hello to her!

Swing through Thornville while you're out but don't expect to see and Christmas goodies! Those are under wraps until 6pm, Thursday, November 11 through Saturday, November 13 during our Christmas Gathering.

Shop urban farmhouse 24/7 in your jammies right here.

5 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

THANKS FOR THE BARN SALE INFO I WILL GO CHECK IT OUT :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY !
WARMLY
JANET

Vintage In The Country said...

Wish I were closer! And eventually I plan to visit your shop!

Debby said...

Thanks. I will check it out. I live close by.

Kathy said...

Oh - the barn sale sound like some fun - wish I could come. But, planning to come by your store soon! Stop by my blog when you can, I posted about the Country Living Fair and mentioned Urban Farmhouse with some pics!

Take care, Kathy

Pam Kessler said...

Well I am so glad I stopped by your blog this morning. Now I have my weekend of shopping planned out. Thanks for the reminders.