Thursday, June 2, 2011

Introducing Lenny and Eva jewelry. . .

 
 This is for the one who has found her way, and the one who is still searching.  
 For the one who counts her blessings, and who is a blessing to others.
 This is for the dreamer, and the dancer, and the music maker.
 For the ones brave enough to jump, and the ones still standing on the edge.

This is for the one who takes the path, and for the one who creates her own.
 For the one who fights, believes, creates, and inspires.
This is for you.
 Finally, a statement piece that  is as versatile as you are.




Bracelets are made from the finest buffalo and cow hides, and feature small brass hooks to which "sentiments" can be attached.  Each of these interchangeable sentiment plates features motivating words or meaningful quotes that have stood the test of time.  Fully assembled, these sentiment bracelets can change as often as the weather or your mood.

Inspiration, motivation, appreciation-whatever reminder your day needs, look no further than your wrist.

Each sentiment is cast in lead free metal, then given a rustic antique brass or antique silver finish, creating that timeless, vintage-inspired look.  And if your bracelet still isn't individual enough for your liking, slip on some charms to finish the look. Each Lenny & Eva piece is hand-crafted in the USA.

Finally, a statement piece that is as versatile as you are.





5 comments:

Kathy Kupferschmid said...

These are so beautiful!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I really like these pieces!~Hugs, Patti

Ava said...

Love these, My teenage daughter will too,can't wait to show her :)

MJ said...

I got this in a preview email and I cannot tell you how in love I am with these pieces. The cuff is my favorite. I want so many of the plates....they are so on point. I can relate to almost all of them. The It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are..is my favorite...on the black cuff! LOVE!!


Im so picky but this is so me. I will definately need to get a piece and blog my head of about it!


MJ
Lucky 7 Design

Erica said...

Where can I buy these?